Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quick update

It's cytoxin that she has to pee every 2 hrs with. so last night we had get her up and have her go around the clock.. She was great about it! I'm so proud of her! We're all a sleepy this morning but nothing that a little (or alot) of coffee can't fix! :) two whole days of this...they keep her full of fluids so really it's no biggie.
Shes in a great mood right now and is asking for French fries! She is currently poking chris's eyes out (he won't stop messing with her) they are reading spalt the cat and making silly faces!!
The nurse this morning said that this day is usually better or the same or yesterday, that's great news!! I feel like yesterday went pretty good!
Annd we caught the rash in time!! It's a tiny bit red but has definitely improved and isn't itching her!
Ariel is at toys r us searching for kitten...I hope they have one!! I think I can order her online if not, Hayden thinks she went on vacation and that seems to be fine for right now. While kitten is on vaca kitty (kittens sister) came to keep her company.


Annd my sister just walked in with kitten!!! It's going to be a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment